What is Debug Info WordPress Plugin?
Debug Info will provide you with information on your current WordPress operating environment. This is a helpful tool for you or a developer to use when trying to identify the root cause of an error, or other issue you may experience.
Debug Info provides the following information:
- WordPress version currently running on the site
- Current/active WordPress theme name, theme version, theme author, and theme URI
- List of active plugins
- PHP version
- PHP memory usage and memory limit
- Full phpinfo() server environment information
Download Debug Info
Debug Info Installation and Use Steps
- Download archive and unzip in wp-content/plugins or install via Plugins – Add New.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- View debug information under Dashboard > Debug Info.
Debug Info Support
Debug Info Screenshots
Debug Info FAQs
Will this plugin fix the problems my site is having?
No, however it may help identify potential issues.
I don’t understand most of the information this plugin produces.
If you need help fixing a problem, the information this plugin produces is helpful in order to identify compatibility issues between themes and plugins or different WordPress versions. PHP information is provided to help identify any potential server side conflicts.
If you are still stuck, you can always ask for help.
I installed the plugin, and it hasn’t helped identify the problem.
This plugin may not identify every problem your site may face.
For example, if your site gets hacked, this plugin will not be able to identify that. However, it will be able to identify if you are using an outdated version of WordPress or a theme, which may indicate potential security holes.
Can I translate this plugin?
Sure! Once you have translated it, let me know and I’ll be sure to get your translation included in the next update.