What is Login Logo Editor WordPress Plugin?
WordPress Login Logo Editor is a plugin that easily lets you edit the form and logo shown when logging into your WordPress site. WordPress Login Logo Editor allows you to edit:
- The image above the login form on your WordPress site.
- The URL that a user gets directed to when the logo is clicked. By default you are directed to http://wordpress.org.
- The title text that appears when your mouse hovers over the login logo. By default this text says “Powered by WordPress”.
- Style the login window with custom CSS.
Download Login Logo Editor
Login Logo Editor Installation and Use Steps
- Download archive and unzip in wp-content/plugins or install via Plugins – Add New.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Login Logo Editor Support
Login Logo Editor Screenshots
Login Logo Editor FAQs
What is the best way to add a new WordPress login logo?
This plugin requires the URL to the image file you wish to use as your WordPress site’s login logo. You can get this URL easily by uploading an image to your WordPress site’s media library the way you would upload any other image to your site. To do this:
- From your WordPress Dashboard, click Media > Add New.
- Use the media uploader to upload your logo.
- Click the Edit link next to the newly uploaded logo file.
- Next to the logo there will be a field called File URL – copy this URL.
- On your WordPress Dashboard, click Settings > Login Logo.
- Paste the logo’s URL in the first box.
What dimensions should my WordPress Login Logo be?
The image file should be 548 px wide and 126 px tall.
Does my WordPress Login Logo have to be uploaded to my WordPress site?
No. You can use this plugin to point to an image file on another website if you want to. For example, if you have an image uploaded to a cloud storage site, you can use the File URL on that site to display the image as long as the other site allows it. Some sites may not want you to link directly to files on their servers, so it’s best to check with them first to make sure you aren’t violating any of their terms.
What other settings can I change?
You can change the following settings in your WordPress Dashboard by clicking Settings > Login Logo:
- The image file used as your login logo.
- The URL that your login logo directs you to when it is clicked.
- The Title text that displays when you hover your mouse over the login logo.
- Custom styles for the login page. Using CSS, you can edit the background, fonts, and other settings. If you are unfamiliar with CSS, simply leave this section blank and you won’t hurt anything!