Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is critical for getting traffic to your site through searches on Google or Bing. Search engines rely on the keywords found on your site, among other things, to determine where to place your site in their results. If your site is not set up correctly, you may be ranking below your competition in the search results.
The WordPress SEO audit will provide you with:
- Top keywords for your site.
- Keywords your site shows up in the search results for but is not receiving traffic from.
- Keywords that are driving traffic to your site.
- Keywords that your site shows up highest in the search results for.
- Review your link structure for length, and clarity.
- Are your site’s links easy to read?
- Are your site’s links too long?
- Review your page’s titles, descriptions, and heading tags.
- Review the content of your pages.
- Do your pages have enough content on them? Or do they have too much content?
- Review your site’s images.
- Are your images too large?
- Do your images have ALT text?
Many people try hard to attract anybody and everybody to their website, but end up reaching nobody. A focused approach will help ensure you get the right people to your site.